Lou Martinez Sancho, Pink Innov’ US leader and SVP Strategy and Innovation at Kairos Power, have participated to a round table on Building Change: Opportunities in disruption organized by the Global Infrastructure Initiative, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
The objective was to talk about digital transformation in traditional industries. They have also organized an aside event to empower women leaders and therefore they have done the video which can be viewed here: Developing women leaders now.
Moreover, we are pleased to share with you some material as outcomes of the Global Infrastructure Initiative’s roundtable:
- Building Change: Opportunities in disruption
- . (s’ouvre dans un nouvel onglet)”>Managing disruption in a changing world
- Empowering talent: Women in energy, resources, and infrastructure
- . (s’ouvre dans un nouvel onglet)”>Developing women leaders now
- Shifting the status quo in energy: An interview with Sunrun CEO Lynn Jurich